How To Access The FBI's Records Online
Police and FBI Records Check:
Please begin by typing your interest's name below:
Some of the most "normal" people who you would never thing in a million years would do anything "shady" are actually heavily recorded by the FBI and relative authorities.
If you want to find out if the FBI, Police or DEA have any records on anyone you know, then you will need to gain access to their records. This will give you the ability to see what they've got on anyone you know... or more importantly... YOU.
Now obviously, the FBI won't let just anyone access their confidential files because what would be the point in having them - the security of them would be "compromised". Instead, we have got to use other resources such as the one at the top of this page to gain access to such information as:
- FBI docket records for many high-profile cases
- How to request a court record or "docket" from the FBI directly
- A list of the most wanted public individuals in the USA today.
- Arrest & inmate information for Federal & State prisons
- Access to millions of criminal court records
All you need to do is type their name into the search box above and all will be revealed!
ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY AND TERMS
You can easily access the full disclaimer page by clicking HERE.